Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

Book of week 7th October 2012

I have decided every week to choose my favourite children's book of the week and tell you a bit about it & why I think you will like it.  So this week's book of the week is...

 
TopGear 
A Reasonably Priced Book Of Stuff.
 
I have chosen this book because it is funny, it actually provides some interesting facts, but the rest is just silly facts and information about the show.

 
On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this book a rating of  7/10

This is what I liked about it: 
 
Discover facts about all the different Stigs across the world. Some say when he slows down, brake lights come on in his buttocks.
 
Vehicles that Jeremy destroyed ( a fair amount!)
 
Vehicles that have injured Jeremy  (The revenge of the cars. Payback for all the vehicles that Jeremy destroyed!)

What stuff you can turn into fuel (cow poo and beer are two things-yuk!)

You can also find out who the fastest people were in the reasonably priced car ( including Usain Bolt. But is he the fastest sports person in a reasonably priced car?)

Ever wondered who the best F1 drivers are? You can find out in this book
 
For a reasonable price all of that and more could be yours for £7.99. A book to save up for or you could just get it from the the local library like I did!  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment